Thursday, June 5, 2008

I have some catching up to do!!

I've already got a couple of super-yummy recipes for you. The first is courtesy of Jenn over at Dirty Kitchen Adventures (and Epicurious). :) It's a steamed fish and asparagus in parchment paper dish and it's SO FAST AND EASY.

I'm sure the called-for tarragon in this recipe is delicious, but I didn't have any so I substituted dried rosemary and fresh parsley. The only other change I made was to throw some sauteed garlic and shallots on top of the fish before baking; I also added a T. of chardonnay to the OJ along with a splash of Newman's Own Light Raspberry and Walnut (this is SO GOOD on fish and chicken!). It turned out deliciously!

As a side note, I didn't have cod or halibut; I used swordfish steaks. Basically - this recipe is very flexible. :)

Fish filets in parchment with asparagus and orange

No comments: